You are nearing the end of this six month accelerator. Sitting staring at a computer screen hoping a customer will pop up with £1 million pounds, this just does not happen. You have to execute all the time, take action, develop, iterate, seek feedback, collaborate, engage and sell… The harder you work in your Hatchery, the more successful you can become.
Entrepreneuring takes effort. Lots of it.
My questions to you are:
- What are you going to do in your last few weeks?
- What else have you still got to close off?
- Who else can you meet or chat with to help you grow?
- What systems do you have to put in place to optimise your business?
- How else can I get people to know about my business?
- What is holding you back?
I know how tough it is either on your own or growing a small team. Stick in… You will get there.